Football Announcements Week of 8-12-18
There are many good things happening in the Palmer Football Program. Thanks for your support. Here’s a few things to know:
1. MANDATORY Parent & Player Meeting-Wednesday 8.15.18 at 6pm in the Palmer Auditorium. Attendance will be taken.
2. The Varsity has a scrimmage on Saturday 8.18.18 at 9am against Sierra. ALL PLAYERS (C-Squad too) need to be at the school at 730am.
3. Varsity leaves for Grand Junction on Friday 8.24.18 at 1130am. Kickoff in Grand Junction is on Saturday 8.25.18 at 11am. Please stay tuned for more information.
4. Please finish your Arbiter Athlete Online Registration if you need to. If you have transferred into Palmer in the past 365 days you will also need to do Transfer Documents on Arbiter. Here’s the link to Arbiter.
5. We are looking for volunteers to help the program in various ways. If you would like to assist with stats, chains on home game days, team meals or anything else please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Team pictures are Thursday 8.23.18 at the start of practice. Players will be given the picture order forms on Monday 8.13.18. Please have them back by Monday 8.20.18
Thank you. Have a great week.