I KNOW THIS IS A LONG, BUT YOU MUST READ ALL OF IT! This email contains the information you need for Palmer Home Football Games.
WE NEED CHAIN GANG FOR VARSITY AND C SQUAD. CONTACT PHILLIP.NAPLE@D11.ORG AND JOSEPH.HODGE@D11.ORG IF YOU CAN VOLUNTEER.
1. Spectators must stay in the stands and players must remain on the field. We cannot have groups crossing.
2. Spectators will go through a brief health screen, including temperature checks.
3. Depending on your answers to the health screen, you may be contacted by District or Palmer Administration for clarification.
4. There will be separate bathrooms for groups.
5. There are spots on the bleachers 6 feet apart, you must socially distance throughout the game
6. All spectators, coaches, workers, and cheerleaders = MUST WEAR MASKS AT ALL TIMES!
7. Football players will be masked when not actively playing.
8. Once you leave there is NO RE-ENTRY
9. NO BAGS ALLOWED – Exceptions: Diaper Bags, Medical Bags, and purses. All of these items allowed to be searched by Security and/or Administration
10. Players will have access to plastic water bottles, during the game, that will be thrown away after use.
1. Palmer players will have a bus from Palmer to Garry Berry
2. All players and coaches must enter together, at the player gate, 1 hour prior to game time.
3. We will only be utilizing the EAST SIDE of the stadium for seating and you enter through GATE K.
4. Max number of spectators is 250 and it will be FIRST COME FIRST SERVE.
5. Gates open 45 minutes prior to game time.
6. Ticket prices: Adults = $5, Students = $2, Senior Citizens = $1
7. Spectators MUST EXIT at the completion of the game so we can clean the stadium prior to Varsity Game.
8. If you want to watch the Varsity Game, as well, you will need to pay a 2nd admission fee.
1. Palmer players will have 1-2 busses from Palmer to Garry Berry
2. All players and coaches must enter together, at the player gate, 1:10 prior to game time.
3. The Home Side is the EAST SIDE of the Stadium.
4. All suited Varsity players will get to put 2 adult names on the Gate list. The Gate list will be at the Group K Entrance.
5. Group G is for parents and adult fans. They will enter from the North end of the stadium and seating is at the Northeast corner of the stadium.
6. The capacity of Group G is 160 people. Only those on the gate list will be guaranteed entry. The remaining spots will be on a first come, first serve basis.
7. IF we sell out Group G, over flow will go to the Group K – STUDENT side, IF there are any spots available.
8. Group K capacity is also 160. Group K will be First Come, First Serve and overflow for parent section.
9. Ticket prices: Adults = $5, Students = $2, Senior Citizens = $1. You will have to pay a 2nd admission fee to attend the Varsity and C games.
10. Gates open 45 minutes prior to game time
11. Concessions will be open for Varsity Games
WE STILL NEED VOLUNTEERS: Chain Gang – guaranteed entry
Games will be streamed:
We will send out a dedicated link for every home game. They can be found on our social media pages.
PARENT PASSES AND STUDENT ACTIVITY PASSES:
At this link (https://www.d11.org/domain/330) you will find QR codes for Parent Passes and student passes. If football parents order by Thursday at noon – We will give at practice – or student can come by business office to purchase and pick them up. All other adults or students wanting to buy a pass can come by the business office. Parent passes are $25 for 10 punches. More than one adult can use the same punch pass at a game. Student Activity passes are $15 and will get them in free to all home games, for the entire school year. The purchase of a Parent or Activity Pass does not guarantee entry.
THINGS TO REMEMBER:
• SPECTATORS WILL COMPLETE A HEALTH SCREENING, INCLUDING TEMP CHECK, PRIOR TO ENTRY
• No Bags allowed at games
• No re entry during game
• Clear stadium after C game, repay for Varsity game
• Athletes are down on the field and spectators are up in the stands, we cannot cross up and down
Please make sure you park along the roads. DO NOT BLOCK DRIVEWAYS OR EMERGENCY ZONES OR YOU WILL BE TOWED. Please respect the neighbors that live around Garry Berry Stadium!
OUTSIDE FOOD & CONCESSIONS
• Guests are not allowed to bring outside food or drink into Garry Berry Stadium.
• Concessions will NOT be available for lower level football games.
• Sunflower seed are NOT allowed at Garry Berry Stadium.
• In an effort to keep the facility clean and also stop the spread of COVID-19 we ask guests to please use the trash cans to limit how much trash our staff has to pick up.
We look forward to working together to create a great opportunity for everyone! See you out there!
Christina A. Miner
Athletic Director/Business Office Manager
Palmer High School
PRIDE. HONOR. STRENGTH.