Thank you so much for the support of our Football program, this past weekend! This week we are the AWAY Team, so there are a few changes to how we function at the game. I have also provided some important reminders that we need to make sure we all follow. I appreciate your support so that we can ensure this playing opportunity for the athletes and the opportunity that we get to have spectators!
Important reminders FOR ALL GAMES: Failure to follow these policies will result in you being asked to leave the game.
• Must wear a mask over your nose and mouth AT ALL TIMES.
• You must socially distance from people not in your same household
• No outside food or drink allowed, except water
• No bags allowed (exceptions: diaper bags, purses, and medical bags)
• 3pm: C game at Coronado High School
o You must sit along our sideline, behind the fence.
o Seating is not provided. Bring your own chairs
• 7pm: Varsity game will be at Garry Berry
o We will be on the West side.
o Please park at Wasson and use the gate that is up from that parking lot. Gates will open 45 minutes prior to game time.
o Respect the neighbors of Garry Berry. Please do not leave any litter and do not block driveways
o Parent passes are accepted
o Capacity is only 250
o Game will be livestreamed
• You can complete the questionnaire prior to arrival. You must show your “Thank you” screen for all attendees over the age of 10.
o Use this link:
• We will still be doing temp checks
See you Friday! Go Terrors!
Christina A. Miner
Athletic Director/Business Office Manager
Palmer High School
PRIDE. HONOR. STRENGTH.