As you have probably already heard, Thornton canceled our game due to quarantine. We have picked up a game at Prairie View HS. See below for information regarding that game and the C squad game. Plus some info as we move forward.
VARSITY GAME INFO: PALMER AT PRAIRIE VIEW – FRIDAY NOVEMBER 6 @ 6PM
1. NO SPECTATORS ALLOWED AT THIS GAME
2. It will be streamed live: https://www.sportscopelive.com/. THERE IS A CHARGE OF ABOUT $8 TO WATCH
3. Game starts at 6pm.
C SQUAD GAME INFO: PALMER AT WOODLAND PARK – SATURDAY NOVEMBER 7 @ 10AM
1. Parking and Entrance: Attached you will find a map explaining parking for each team.
2. South Gate Entrance: Only authorized vehicles are permitted to use the South Road (gated) entrance and park inside the stadium. Vehicles must obtain authorization through the WPHS Activities Office and include (but not limited to): a) Maintenance and emergency vehicles b) Vehicles with handicapped permits that call ahead (686-2016) to reserve space. c) Officials, team buses and other game operation staff.
3. Masks: All patrons will be REQUIRED to wear a mask or face covering throughout the game.
4. Seating: Home seating is on the west side of the stadium. Visitor seating is on the east side of the stadium. Please practice the 6 feet apart mandate. Families are to sit together as long as a parent or guardian is in attendance.
5. After the game: After the game, fans will need to exit the stadium immediately through the same entrance they entered and are not allowed on the field.
AS WE MOVE FORWARD:
It is important to note that after this week, we have 2 Varsity games and 1 C squad game left on our schedule. Due to rising COVID numbers, we are seeing a decrease in fans allowed at games in El Paso County. Our surrounding areas have already gone to NO SPECTATORS. PLEASE BE AWARE CHANGES CAN HAPPEN AT ANY TIME. I will do my best to get the info to you ASAP!
Thank you for your cooperation,
Palmer High School